We have been providing a friendly, straightforward, no-nonsense and reliable service to individual and business clients for over 50 years. Our philosophy is to provide a high quality level of service and commitment to new and existing clients alike.
Our directors are qualified chartered certified accountants with over 40 years experience in public practice between them. Our accounts staff are constantly training towards and updating professional accounting qualifications and we are very conscious of the importance of the continued training and development of our staff.
We are keen to nurture and enhance the good reputation gained over the last 40 years. To this end we will continue to offer a full range of services covering business and personal accounting to our clients and aim to develop and maintain our solid diversified client base.
We have been providing a friendly, straightforward, no-nonsense and reliable service. Here are some of the services we offer:
• Limited company accounts preparation
• Partnership accounts preparation
• Sole trader accounts preparation
• Management accounts
• Business tax
• Self assessment/personal tax
• Value Added Tax preparation
• Inheritance tax
• Sage Accounts training
• Business start-ups
• Cash flow forecasts
• Business plans
• Company formations
• Payroll bureau
- Weekly/monthly payroll
- Starters and leavers
- Basic payments
- Dealing with PAYE remittance
- P60, P14 end of year
- Real Time filing
• Monthly contractors returns
• Company secretarial services
If you have any questions or enquiries about our services or business, please contact us at:
140 Rayne Road
Hours of business:
9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Saturday morning and evenings by arrangement
Customer parking in private car park
Disabled areas and facilities
The offices are within easy walking distance of the train station and five minutes walk from the town centre.
The first hour initial consultation with one of our senior staff is free of charge for new clients.
BAVERSTOCKS GROUP LTD.,
140 Rayne Road, Braintree, Essex CM7 2QR
Tel: 01376 344133
Registered in England & Wales 06233592
Qualified/ Part-Qualified accountant
Position: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000
We are a well established independent firm of Chartered Certified Accountants who have a new vacancy for a Qualified/ Part-Qualified accountant to work in a growing accounts team.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of accounts with experience gained from previously working in an accounts environment. They will have a strong understanding of accounts preparation and be either qualified, part qualified or qualified through experience. Part ACCA Qualified candidates will be provided with the opportunity to be fully supported in their study toward their final qualifications.
Reporting to the Partners and Senior Managers, the role involves but is not limited to:
• Preparing client accounts-statutory accounts
• Management Accounts preparation
• VAT Returns & general bookkeeping
• Drafting financial statements in compliance with company standards.
• Experience of working within practice.
• Able to take Accounts to final draft for Partners review
• Good IT Literacy in Excel, Word, Iris & Sage
• ACCA Qualified/ ACCA Part Qualified/ Qualified through experience
• Full Driving Licence is an advantage but not essential.